Through creative instinct, technical prowess and a performance-centric pedigree, Cigarette has never ceased to produce one-of-a-kind performance icon. The new 59’ Tirranna is the ultimate ascendancy over the conventional, the mundane, the uninspired - it champions singularity in all aspects of life and represents boundless possibility. Perhaps our finest composition yet, or simply the benchmark for the future!
Choosing to take in the sun and wind on the forward lounges or socializing in the aft lounge area is a matter of preference. What’s not is the innate feeling of luxury, comfort and convenience found throughout the main deck. Go for a swim from the inward swinging dive door with ladder, gather a refreshment from the aft summer kitchen, or relax under the skylights beneath the hard top - the Tirranna gives everyone the perfect spot to enjoy friends, family in luxury, while offering the performance only a Cigarette can offer.
Skillfully engineered to provide a low center of gravity for increased performance and comfort without compromising a beautiful design aesthetic, the Cigarette signature four-pillar, all carbon-fiber hardtop features an 8' wide, double-curvature, frameless tempered safety glass windscreen offering exceptional wind protection. Integrated flood lights, boarding handrails, full-spectrum ambient lighting, skylights, windshield wiper with cleaning system and electrically actuated sun shade prove that the demands of occupant comfort can be bridged with beautiful design.
The Tirranna’s advanced helm features dual, flush-mounted, 24” Garmin multifunction displays. The glare and fingerprint resistant, nano-coated instrument panel is fastened using titanium. Integrated cup holders, phone holder, stainless steel grab bars starboard side electric sliding cabin door, provide the convenience, safety and comfort that is synonymous with Cigarette. Second row guests will enjoy a clear view of the overhead 9” Garmin Multi-function display, so they can enjoy the navigation details as they see and feel the power and performance of the Cigarette Tirranna.
State of the Art doesn’t have to be cumbersome or confusing. Thoughtfully designed digital systems allow the capability to control almost any function of the 59’ Tirranna with ease. The Garmin Convenience package also distributes three additional Garmin multi-functional displays throughout the Tirranna, so you are always a touch of a button away. The system allows for simplistic controls like sequentially starting all six engines with the push of one button and macros to shut down the vessel at the end of the day.
Bow & Stern Thrusters
With a standard bow thruster and optional stern thruster, combined with torque-authority from the distant outer engines - getting into tight spots has never been easier. Tuck the bow in, tuck the transom in, or spin in place.
Taking a break on a windy day? The Tirranna features a SeaKeeper 9 gyrostabilizer that eliminates boat roll with the press of a button. To counteract boat roll, the SeaKeeper produces a powerful gyroscopic torque to port and starboard. Getting sea sick is obsolete!
Seven Forward Facing Seats
Seven plush forward facing seats rest behind the helm. The helm and co-driver seats are shifted forward for extra visibility, while the second-row of seating is staggered from the first row to allow second-row passengers great forward visibility. All seating may be flipped upward to allow for a standing, bolstered, position.
A boat like the Tirranna calls for the need to entertain. Aft forward and rear facing seats electronically extends to form an oversized sun lounge for the ultimate mix of comfort and style. An electronically actuated sun shade extends and contracts over the aft conversational area for added comfort. make this a pronounced and puristic center console. Aft seating incorporates convenient in-seat storage and floor storage solutions for ease of use and peace of mind.
Grab a bite or some refreshments from the 8’ wide multi-purpose summer kitchen. It features a full-width lid with integrated lighting, a nano-coated anti-bacterial countertop with plancha grill and sink, along with a plethora of storage. The kitchen may also be outfitted with drawer refrigerator/freezers.
Aft Storage Component
The transom platform features full width, largest in class, below deck storage. A perfect place to store fenders, lines and water-sport gear.
Front Conversational Area
Entertain or relax in the bow lounge area, with a plethora of seating, lounge space, storage, cooler space and trash. The pyramid shaped multi-functional backrests allows forward sofas to be used as lounge seats, with plush headrests for added comfort.
We couldn’t decide if the bow area should be spacious enough to dance, loaded with sun-lounging space, or outfitted with tables for dining - so we made it do all three at the press of a button. The pair of tables are also individually controllable, should guests desire one table and one sun-lounge - or floorspace and a table to set out some snacks. Don’t worry about them flexing, they’re constructed of carbon-fiber!
The Tirranna incorporates carefully studied light designs with endless possibilities. Our fully-integrated digitally controlled RGB ambient lighting system powers LED lighting throughout the deck and cabin with near infinite color variations. This technology extends seamlessly into an underwater RGB system with full spectrum control to create the perfect vibe for a night on the water. High powered LED down lights in the hardtop, along with red captains lighting, provide general task and night task lighting.
Cigarette relies on the leader in the industry, JL Audio Marine, to meet our client’s pressing demand for the perfect, audiophile quality systems that can withstand the rigors of the sea, wind and open throttle. Our sound systems are tested in each model to ensure it is appropriate to the boat size and seating configuration to compliment precise and authentic playback of any music genre.
Fully upholstered in premium bovine leather from world-famous Italian leathership, Poltrona Frau, the cabin is the perfect retreat from the sun or for that afternoon nap. The cabin includes accoutrements such as, cabinetry with pop-up TV, a full-size California king bed, a sculpted leather sofa that becomes an extra bed, large glazings that align with the hullside windows allowing natural daylight to flood the space and, of course, air conditioning to keep those hot days cool and comfortable
Ready for a nap? Take a break on the Poltrona Frau bed, with the area of a full-size California king sized bed. Charge your phone and place a drink the the cubbies on either side of the bed, complete with reading lights.
Enjoy the luxurious enclosed head with separate shower and ceramic electric toilet bowel. Getting refreshed is easy with the custom mirrored cabinet, machined sink, complete with storage shelves and diffused warm-white lighting.
The Tirranna embraces over 50 years of performance boat building experience and advanced computational fluid dynamics with the incorporation of Cigarette’s advanced-engineered twin step hull design. The proprietary hull design provides extraordinary speed, industry-leading efficiency and unparalleled comfort.
Advanced Materials & Processes
The Tirranna incorporates advanced materials and processing methods to enhance ride, speed and handling, while elegantly dampening noise, vibration and harshness properties. A broad beam width with an all carbon-fiber hardtop design further improves handling, while intelligent use of composite materials and proprietary construction techniques improve structural integrity for enhanced comfort in even the most compromised conditions.
The Tirranna takes paint to a whole new level with a myriad of standard customization options and bespoke upgrade opportunities throughout the hull, deck and hardtop. The paint work takes on the same level of quality control and precise measures as our fabrication process to ensure each color and material meet our exacting standards.
59' TIRRANNA Specs
Bow, Gunwale & Hull Sides
Wide profile rub rail with stainless chafe profile
2”x1” rounded rectangle stainless steel continuous grab rail runs the length of the boat
Three signature windows on each hull side offers a sea-view from within cabin interior
Large, inboard swinging, single-piece, dive door on starboard side with hidden fold-out diving ladder and handrail
10 stainless steel cleats
• Dual, aft facing, benches sitting two each
• Pyramid shaped multi-functional backrests allows forward sofas to be used as lounge seats, with plush headrest for extra comfort
• Two fixed tables
• Upholstered bow step for additional informal seating and extra comfort
• 4 stainless steel cupholders around C-shaped sofas
• Weathertight storage boxes underneath each seat
• Cooler box underneath port aft facing bench
• Trash box underneath starboard aft facing bench
5.5’ wide lounge seat at front of center console comfortably seats three and features a centered foldable armrest and 6 stainless steel cupholders
• 8’ wide (largest in class), double curvature, frameless windscreen with clear tempered safety glass
• Windscreen features a windshield wiper
• Openable glass air vents for routing fresh air to cockpit
• Unique C-shaped sky-light glazings for extra light in cockpit area
• Additional instrumentation and switching located above helm on the hard top
• Integrated Rigid Industries floodlights
• Aft spoiler with signature Cigarette rise
• Custom grab rails on each side for enhanced accessibility from the dock.
• 9” Garmin MFD provides an additional control screen above the helm and allows for passengers in the second row to enjoy navigation data.
• Wind doors on each side for added wind protection, constructed from ovencured carbon-fiber.
• Ergonomically placed components and instrumentation.
• Dual Garmin multifunctional displays
• Convenience space consisting of four cupholders, phone holders, and a keeper tray holder
• Wrap-around stainless grab-rail
• Starboard-side electric sliding cabin door
• Ergonomic footrest and fold-down raised platform
• Large access hatch for maintenance
• Front seats are full size ergonomic chairs with headrests
• Driver and co-pilot seats are shifted forward for extra visibility and comfort
• Second row seats feature fold up bolsters and ergonomic footrest
Helm Station Area
• Seat bottoms may be flipped up to form a bolster for more comfortable stand-up operation
• Forward and aft facing sofas seats electrically slide to become a huge sunpad area
• Forward facing sofa has two armrests with integrated cupholders
• Two extra cupholders serve the port-side seating
• Large electric hatch gives full access to technical room below
• Additional machinery room access hatch under L-sofa corner
• Storage box under port side seating
• 2 large multipurpose cabinets under hardtop pillars, with:
• Corian countertops
• Ergonomically designed internal arrangements, complete with fridge, trash, drawers and storage lockers.
• Custom-shaped rail across each side functions as both a grab-rail and a keeper.
- Rated Power400 HP (257kW) x 5
- Fuel89 Octane
Commission Your Tirranna